Full Stack Software Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 50+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing
Formlabs’ Web and Software teams design a suite of web applications for customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web applications. If you’re passionate about building great web software and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you as a FullStack Software Engineer.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Build the next generation Dashboard user platform
We value diversity at Formlabs and work to remove unconscious and unnecessary barriers to build the best team possible. While we’ve outlined what an ideal candidate could look like, we know that you may bring something unanticipated and essential to the team. If you’re reading this and can see yourself contributing, please apply!
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Enjoy working with an interdisciplinary design and engineering teams
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have an appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Drive projects to completion on time
- 3+ years experience as a full stack engineer
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience deploying services to AWS or GCE
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Go or C++
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- All You Can Move SportPass contribution (7000 HUF/month)
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.