Marketing Logistics Intern (Fall 2022 start)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
If you are excited about creating organizational tools and streamlining processes that help us collaborate with even more people and support our event programming, we want you as an Marketing Logistics Coordinator Intern.
Internship Term: Fall/Winter 2022 (September - March)
Commitment: Full-time or part-time
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
- Full ownership of our current printer demo program, optimizing our fleet of printers, including scheduling, shipping, and quality control for in-person events.
- Assist with all administrative/operational tasks for the marketing office.
- Assist the Events team in various event operations including, booth shipping, inventory management, and event setup.
- Work closely with the fulfillment team to align on a shipping schedule and forecast inventory requirements in order to achieve shipping deadlines.
- Curation, procurement, and management of physical and digital assets used at events.
- Help coordinate the participation of external stakeholders (users, vendors) and internal stakeholders across the business, from product, design, marketing and sales to leverage their expertise and participation.
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have 3D printing experience or are excited to learn
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in marketing / operations
- Experienced with Google Workspace and Project Management software and familiar with Marketing platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Asana)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.