Onboarding Experience Intern (Winter/Spring 2023)
Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Systems & Operational Excellence team is responsible for the people processes that all Formlings interact with during their tenure here, starting with onboarding. As Formlabs continues to grow, we have the unique opportunity to improve & enhance our onboarding & orientation program even as we support the constant flow of new employees joining the company.
Our team is small, focused, and works closely with other Formlabs teams to create a thoughtful and efficient onboarding program, with plenty of Formlabs flair. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to help run our onboarding program, and also to propose new solutions that will improve the new hire experience.
If you’re detail-oriented, organized, and curious to work on one of the most important and collaborative processes in the employee lifecycle, we want you as an Onboarding Intern.
- Collaborate closely with our Workplace Experience, HR, and IT teams to successfully onboard all new Formlings starting in North America
- Own an enhancement of our onboarding program (your choice!) from start to finish
- Work closely with the rest of our Systems & Operational Excellence team to continue making our overall onboarding process smoother & more effective
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of people processes at a scaling tech company
- Power through tasks at lightning speed with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy looking at a process to figure out how to make it even better
- Are a team player who is willing to jump in and do whatever needs to be done
- Care about employee experience and proactive communication
- Experience with Google Suite, JIRA
- Experience planning or organizing events
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.