Customer Marketing Manager (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every product designer, hardware engineer, researcher, jeweler, and dental professional in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Customer Marketing Manager (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to drive the strategy and execution of customer revenue growth and retention within our install base.
You’ll work closely with our sales, services, and support teams on these campaigns to help achieve cross-sell, up-sell, and retention goals that have huge impacts on our company-wide goals and vision to expand access to digital fabrication tools so that anyone can make anything. You’ll combine your analytical muscle with your creative genius to identify opportunities and build campaigns to grow revenue from our existing customer base.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build and manage Formlabs Customer Campaign Strategy to grow revenue within our existing customer base
- Work with Sales to understand customer buying patterns and help them expand Formlabs revenue within existing accounts
- Drive increased awareness and engagement leveraging Marketo, Demandbase, Formlabs Website, Social, and Paid Advertising channels
- Own the customer journey across new and existing channels like webinars, email, reviews, chat, and sales/service agent interactions.
- Execute and deliver campaigns that encourage customer retention, expansion, upsell, and cross-sell leveraging
- Document and analyze campaign performance to identify and prioritize areas for additional investment and innovation
- Define new reporting required to provide insights and visibility into customer buying and learning behavior
- Collaborate with product, sales, and services teams to maintain a customer lifecycle strategy focused on success, retention, and growth.
- Deep understanding of a customer lifecycle and experience building and executing a strategy to grow revenue and improve retention within a customer base
- Experience in email marketing, cross-channel nurturing, customer success, and/or onboarding in a B2B setting
- Account Based Marketing Experience including usage of Account Scoring, Intent, and Reporting on account level metrics
- Experience testing marketing to segmented audiences and learning which test programs perform better than existing marketing
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Marketo, ABM Platforms (Demandbase, 6Sense, etc.), Salesforce, Google Analytics, Webinar tools, etc.
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.