Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is building the future of desktop fabrication. As a Floor Technician, you will work across all our engineering functions. You will be responsible for keeping out deployment work space safe and efficient.
If you are passionate about building hardware through interdisciplinary hands-on work, we want you to join us as a Floor Technician.
- Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and following prescribed safety regulations
- Maintain materials inventory of print farm and workshop
- Moving and handling equipment throughout premises
- Help keep our growing fleet of experimental 3D printers running at peak performance
- Diagnose and repair common issues with printing equipment
- Assist Engineering Technicians as needed
- Assists in setting up test equipment and writing standard operating procedures.
- Ready to do whatever needs to be done…no job too small
- Familiar with mechanical tools, components, and processes
- Love working hands-on with mechanical and electrical hardware
- Clear communicator who can work within and across many teams
- Able to balance a wide variety of projects on tight deadlines
- Passionate about organization, 5S experience
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.