Senior Data Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing fast and that means a lot of data to crunch, and insights to be found. Our Data Engineering Team collaborates with all parts of the business to ensure teams have the data they need in a clean and organized format.
This role is exciting due to the different maturity levels of data throughout the business. In some instances, we are building out data warehousing platforms from the ground up, and in others, we’re working with end users to deploy streaming data pipelines, or to embed data science models into our data pipelines.
If you’re a savvy developer who wants to jump onboard a huge variety of projects and collaborate with a number of smart data analysts across the organization, we want you on the Systems team as a Senior Data Engineer.
- Ready to collaborate with a wide range of data users, including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, and Services
- Has developed and deployed large scale data pipelines and ETL tooling in production for a variety of applications
- Designed and implemented cloud data warehousing platforms such as Snowflake, BigQuery, or Redshift
- Expert in performant, scalable data warehousing, data modeling and database design
- Experience implementing MDM
- Expertise in SQL and Python
- Comfortable with cloud service providers like AWS or GCP
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code and container orchestration
- Familiar with BI tools such as Looker, Redash, or Tableau
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience with streaming data pipelines
- Experience with DBT, Airflow, and experience developing on GCP
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- All You Can Move pass
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston office
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.