Senior Finance Systems Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Senior Finance Systems Specialist to join our team in Budapest!
- Take ownership of our global systems within Finance
- Design, develop, test and debug existing system solutions used within Finance
- Partner with global Finance, Business Systems and other teams to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use-cases
- Ensure finance-related improvements get shipped to users as soon as possible, whilst ensuring high quality standards with thorough testing
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Perform administrative system functions, such as application setup, configuration, development and maintenance
- Support reporting development and how it is organized in our data infrastructure including finance and other systems
- 5+ years in financial systems or related role
- Proven experience managing complex finance system projects from an idea through completion, including discovery, design, development, testing and deployment
- ERP System implementations and maintenance experience (NetSuite preferred)
- SQL scripting knowledge
- Experience in a company that manufactures and sells physical products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.