Content Marketing Intern DACH (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Content Marketing Intern (w/m/d) for DACH is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Work with our customers to develop user stories to increase brand awareness in the DACH region and help market the company's product portfolio
- Work with the Content and SEO team to increase organic traffic and visibility of our website in search engines
- Coordinate the localization of engaging regional content in line with our global marketing team's strategies and goals.
- Manage distribution across a range of digital channels (web, social, email) and in social network groups (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit).
- Optimize web pages and blog posts, A/B test designs, and roll out improvements for on-site SEO
- Excellent German and English language skills
- 6+ months of work experience in (online) marketing, content, growth marketing, project management, SEO, PR, or social media roles
- You have completed a degree in OR are currently studying one of the following degrees: Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Event Management, Business Administration, German Studies or similar
- Enthusiastic copywriter and editor, ideally with experience for web or other digital media
- Enjoys working both autonomously and collaboratively on a team
- Self-directed learner that can quickly develop an understanding of technical topics with an ability to translate that into targeted content for technical and business audiences
- Experience with a modern online marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, email tools, spreadsheets, CMS editing
- Technical/engineering background or experience with any of the industries that use 3D printing
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Weekly yoga and HIIT classes
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being program
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.