Senior Engineer - Finance Systems
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Senior Engineer - Finance Systems to join our team in Budapest!
- Automate and interconnect Finance related Systems
- Partner with global Finance, Business Systems and other teams to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use-cases
- Ensure finance-related improvements get shipped to users on time, while ensuring high quality standards with thorough testing
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects, bugs and interoperability flaws
- Perform administrative system functions, such as setup, configuration and maintenance
- 3-5 years experience automating and interconnecting enterprise finance systems
- Understanding of business financial processes, including but not limited to: Accounting, AR, AP, Controlling, Forecasting etc.,
- Proven experience managing complex finance system initiatives from an idea through continuous delivery
- ERP System implementations and maintenance experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteScripts (SuiteLet, User Event, Client), RESTlets and workflows,
- Experience in Agile practices
- Experience in a company that manufactures and sells physical products
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.