Revenue Marketing Leader
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and healthcare professional in the world.
Our Revenue Marketing team is responsible for driving demand through various demand generation programs. The team develops, delivers, measures, and reports on programs that drive demand, pipeline, and revenue through our direct sales teams in the US, Western Europe, and a growing number of countries in APAC. The team consists of a core growth marketing team driving leads and demand for our direct team, and a marketing operations team responsible for maintaining the core marketing systems, and providing comprehensive analytics and reporting on our marketing programs. The team works closely with field marketing managers in North America, Europe, and Asia who are responsible for executing programs in these regions.
This team is a fundamental pillar of our marketing team and the leader will be part of the marketing leadership team, working in close partnership with the entire sales team and overall company leadership.
- Oversee a global team of ~20 professionals spanning Growth, Demand Generation, and Marketing Operations
- Be a thought leader for and own hiring, retention, coaching, and development of team members.
- Guide the Growth Team to define and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver high volumes of marketing qualified leads to our direct sales teams in the US and Western Europe.
- Responsible for demand generation for all of our direct sales squads (currently US/EU + JP/CN) across direct/organic, syndication, and paid channels.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to align direct and channel marketing goals and strategies to sales targets and strategies.
- Oversee the Marketing Operations team, guiding them to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on our direct and channel marketing programs, including full funnel analytics in close coordination with sales operations.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing, sales, and company leadership teams to ensure tight alignment on overall revenue marketing strategy and goals, and to help shape broader company strategies.
- Experienced revenue marketing leader with proven track record of scaling a high-velocity demand generation model
- Experience working with and supporting both direct and channel sales teams
- International experience
- Strong leadership skills managing and collaborating with global teams
- Experience in a B2B technology environment
- Well versed in tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) Boston or Berlin
- Experience in 3D printing or the hardware technology sector
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.