Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Procurement Specialist.
- Implementation of best-practice supplier-management, based on corporate policies and procedures, to meet the company’s expectations in terms of compliance
- Support the long-term purchasing strategy to ensure the current process is scalable and flexible as demand of the company growth dictates.
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting (spend coverage, spend compliance, cost avoidance / implemented savings)
- Partner with the legal department to negotiate vendor contracts, ensuring financial terms are favorable
- Onboard suppliers and perform ongoing monitoring and management of supplier information
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Manage new feature implementations within our purchasing system (Coupa) to drive efficiency
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand details of their procurement needs
- Develop and provide training on purchasing processes to ensure compliance
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders, both large and small
- Be a resource for the business to resolve any procurement questions as needed
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives to support a scalable and flexible department
- Become a super user in our ERP and purchasing systems
- Analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work both independently with little instruction, and on cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply broader organizational context & goals to their work
- Communicates assumptions and gets clarification on tasks up front to minimize the need for rework
- Identifies problems and offers solutions or alternatives to accomplish same goal
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Proficiency with Coupa or NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or related field
- Certification in procurement or contract management
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low-cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out-of-Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.