Key Account Manager - Munich (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, senior salesperson who will be a proactive problem solver and listener with a customer-centric focus, being responsible for identifying and nurturing our largest accounts within DACH. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with our existing and potential key accounts and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join our Berlin team as our Key Account Manager for DACH!
This job can be done remotely from Munich.
- Identify and build new key accounts in DACH
- Manage and grow existing larger, key accounts
- Understand customer demand and effectively, proactively sell additive manufacturing solutions
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing and future key accounts to maximize share of wallet
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Speak English and German fluently
- Have at least 3-5 years experience in (key) account management (B2B)
- Have technical and/or engineering background or affinity
- Are self-motivated and have a winning attitude
- Are a relationship builder (and strive for customer satisfaction)
- Drive for results
- Can work autonomously but thrive in a team setting
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.