Senior Product Manager - Finance Systems (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Budapest!
- Take ownership of systems in Finance and be responsible for ensuring a return on investment for Formlabs
- Streamline, optimize and perfect systems-related areas in finance, via user outreaches, shadowing your colleagues and more
- Have and maintain a profound understanding of the current and future systems landscape within the Finance department, including administration, application setup, configuration and maintenance
- Using these above factors, define a strong future vision on the software landscape for our Finance department and create a roadmap to get there
- Define key metrics to track progress towards your vision, and deliver results on these metrics
- Work with the Systems and Engineering Teams to brainstorm and elegantly solve systems-related Finance problems, and write specifications for these solutions
- Ensure finance-related improvements get shipped to users as soon as possible, while ensuring high quality standards with thorough testing
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- A university degree in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing complex company-wide initiatives from discovery, definition, design, to continuous delivery
- Experience implementing and maintaining ERPs (Netsuite preferred) along with its peripheral financial ecosystems (payments, treasury, spend management, forecasting etc.)
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions and processes, requirements and best practices including the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002
- A problem-solver with excellent communication skills, who is willing to wear many hats and jump in wherever needed to get outcomes delivered
- SQL scripting knowledge
- Experience in a company that manufactures and sells physical products
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.