Fulfillment Coordinator (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team partners with the manufacturing, sales, customer service, and our 3PL provider to ensure our promise to the customer is fulfilled. Your role will be to oversee our last mile operations in the EMEA Region. If you have a passion for logistics, driving real change, and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Fulfillment Coordinator (w/m/d)!
Our team of Fulfillment Coordinators can be supporting any of the following activities:
- Remote operational management of our warehouse activities
- Manage the daily operations together with other team members
- Monitor performance, communicate with internal customers to resolve any issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in order to drive improvements
- Cross-functional continuous improvement
- Undertake continuous improvement projects driven by data and analytics
- Work with internal partners to find the best course of action
- Design and implement
- Monitor the result of the projects and challenge them if necessary
- Monitor and manage global transportation activities
- Monitor the performance and efficacy of our transportation partners
- Develop transportation improvement strategies
- Manage inbound shipments and transactions
- You have 2+ years experience in the field of logistics, including warehousing operations management
- Strong to advanced System/IT understanding (Netsuite / Magento / EDI&API messaging understanding)
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider and/or a fulfillment/distribution center
- Motivated by creating a positive customer experience
- You have knowledge and aptitude to manage inbound shipments in the EU
- You understand the Incoterm 2020 (and former versions) and you're comfortable clarifying this to internal stakeholders when necessary
- You're able to multitask and prioritize
- English fluency is required, any other European language like German is a plus
- Python or SQL knowledge
- NetSuite Master user
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.