Sales Operations Specialist
Department: Global Sales
Location: Milwaukee, WI
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Sales team is crucial to growing our company and customer base. Within this team, we need strong support to lay the foundation for our business. We’re looking for a detail and deadline-oriented individual to help us ensure the seamless operation and efficiency of our sales team.
Are you a go-getter who’s constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve the way you work and the skills you use? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? We want you to join the Formlabs team as a Sales Operations Specialist.
**This role is located at our office in Milwaukee, WI. This is not a remote position**
- Help administer Salesforce for the Direct US Sales Team.
- Handle requests coming from our Direct Sales team and our channel partners: coupon code creation, order placing, order pickup update, basic Salesforce processes like account merges etc.
- Become the POC for technical troubleshooting and bridge the gap between sales and systems
- Work cross functionally with our Systems, Marketing, Fulfillment, Finance, and Legal teams to promote best practices that drive internal efficiencies and maximize sales results
- Control and improve the functionality of various sales systems (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the intersection of our sales tool stack with the company’s overall tool ecosystem, particularly with how data flows from system to system
- Example: How information flows from Magento to Salesforce
- Are a clear communicator and energized by working cross functionally
- Have great attention to detail and stakeholder needs/ timeline
- Want to remove blockers for the sales team with a "how can I help?" attitude
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done
- Good at juggling multiple timelines and tasks
- Excited to learn about sales processes and pick up new information quickly
- Keen eye for process streamlining and improvements
- Are proficient in Excel
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Use of a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Spanish proficiency is a plus!
- Sales, Customer Service or Customer Success experience
- Experience with Magento, Dialpad, and other sales tools
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.