Customer Fulfillment Coordinator
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as a Fulfillment Coordinator in Shenzhen.
The team takes ownership and accountability of the finished goods from arriving at the warehouse to being delivered to the customer. Moreover, APAC fulfillment responsibilities include logistics between different vendors. The role will support in some or all of those activities:
- Key Responsibilities
- Manage international inbound transportation operations between contract manufacturers and global 3PLs, including the US headquarter office, ensure timely deliveries in a cost-effective manner
- Monitor shipment status closely and provide timely updates on internal tracking tools
- Finish system transactions
- Coordinate with Customs Broker on import & export clearance
- Monthly inventory FG in-transit locations reconciliation
- Work cross functional to resolve inventory level issues
- Support Global inventory balancing transport
- Support APAC region outbound shipping
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Logistics, International Trading, Business Management or relevant
- Strong knowledge and aptitude to manage custom brokers and clearance of shipments.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems. NetSuite experience is HIGHLY preferable.
- Minimum 3-5 years in international working environment, international Logistics management and inventory management experiences is a must, 3PL working experiences is a plus
- Good command of English as working language
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office/Google docs
- Detail oriented, strong in communications, sense of responsibility, self-driven
- Python or SQL knowledge
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.