Channel Application Engineer (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Channel Sales team is looking for someone to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partners in EMEA. As a key technical advisor and product advocate, you will identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process and help accounts scale.
If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as a Channel Application Engineer (w/m/d).
- Developing a deep understanding of Formlabs’ product capabilities, services, and technologies
- Setup and delivery of product demonstrations with compelling sales presentations for partners and Key/Strategic Accounts
- Leading of technical conversations with customers
- Gathering customers' challenges, product needs, and requirements
- Representation of the company and delivering of presentations at conferences and trade-shows
- Collaboration with Formlabs Channel Managers and selected Partners to grow End User Accounts
- Visiting Key Accounts and Partners on-site
- Fluent in German and English
- 2+ years of experience in sales, services and a technical background (mechanical engineering or other relevant field)
- Familiar with customer-facing work, including developing and delivering technical training
- Must be willing to travel throughout DACH
- Worked with 3D CAD is a strong plus
- Effective communicator that thrives telling stories and presenting to small- and large- audiences
- Analytical problem-solver with proven ability to breakdown problems, develop solutions, and drive results
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly in-house fitness classes
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.