Dental Sales Specialist (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, dental professional, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world. We are looking for a tech-savvy person who will be a problem solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join us as a Dental Sales Specialist - EMEA (w/m/d).
- Gain a full understanding on how Formlabs’ products can help dental labs and practices in their digital transformation
- Follow up on inbound sales inquiries by phone, chat and email
- Manage key accounts across EU, understand their business and help them grow with our 3D printing solution
- Identify and reach out to new customers
- Attend dental events and trade shows throughout Europe
- Give compelling product presentations to potential and/or existing customers
- Work closely with your Country Marketing Managers to define the best strategy to increase inbound leads
- Speak and write fluently in English (any other language is a plus)
- Have a background as dental technician, or 2+ years of experience in the dental industry
- Have an affinity to avant-garde technologies and/or engineering
- Are a relationship builder (and strive for customer satisfaction)
- Strive for results and manage your time well
- Can work autonomously but thrive in a team setting
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.