Medical Sales Specialist
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for someone to enable the growth of medical sales revenue (hospitals and medical devices) at Formlabs, through relationship-based selling and internal multidisciplinary communication to capitalize on the potential of a massively sized market and its submarkets. If you are excited to make an impact on the Healthcare Industry through 3D printing, join our sales team as a Medical Sales Specialist.
- Grow Formlabs’ medical market and revenue by providing applications knowledge and product expertise as a part of the deal process as it relates to the unique situations of the medical industry.
- Identify and fill gaps in personal knowledge through communication with medical subject matter experts internally at Formlabs, self-driven research, and relationships with key external medical champions.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with key members of the Product, Product Marketing, Materials, and Regulatory teams as both an advocate for the needs of the medical sales team, our medical customers, and Formlabs as a whole.
- Cultivate a supportive sales team structure as the medical sales team grows.
- Acquire new key medical accounts and expand existing ones through thorough pipeline management, relationship-based selling, and a strong sales acumen.
- Have the ability to retain and internalize knowledge through visual learning
- Can be flexible in response times to doctors, surgeons, radiologists, and engineers
- Have strong sales instincts of identifying the potential growth/opportunity of an account or application
- Are resourceful and can find the correct answer or connection to give to customers
- Have confidence and integrity when faced with a complex question
- Are a self-starter: take initiative, and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- 3D printing experience
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.