NPI Program Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our manufacturing team is responsible for research and development of the manufacturing processes for all of Formlabs products. They work cross functionally with mechanical design, electrical, and materials teams.
If you’re excited to help us develop and deploy the tools, processes and teams required to build Formlabs products, we want you as an NPI Program Manager.
- Design and implement a strategic Operations production readiness program; developing and optimizing project management systems, tools and processes.
- Proactively and systematically ensure (NPI/Sustaining) programs are delivered on time, on budget with expected technical and quality requirements.
- Balance a bias for action with strategic Operations program planning and risk management.
- Lead successful collaboration with Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers facilitating smooth communication and commercial release; cultivating relationships between Formlabs and its partners.
- Establish and utilize strong relationships across business, engineering & leadership teams to drive needed project requirements from concept selection and initial prototype builds through project completion.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, electrical, computer science, or related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally & domestically ~10-20%.
- 5+ Years experience working in Operations; program management, manufacturing, supply chain, vendor management, procurement or similar environment
- Independent, self-starter with strong ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent attention to full program details.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; presenting at all business levels.
- Experience with complex NPI project management.
- Experience in an electromechanical system development environment.
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.