Field Service Engineer (Korea)
Department: Global Services
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, clinic, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing team of 800+ people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
As a 3D Printer Field Service Technician and member of the Formlabs Services team, you'll resolve technical issues, investigate machine errors, and evaluate printer logs on and off-site. Onsite, you’ll perform visits to train and onboard new partners and customers, as well as repair and maintain their 3D printers. Offsite, you’ll assist Formlabs’ partners and customers with technical issues via email and phone.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to use your technical expertise and you’re willing to travel to resolve 3D printer issues hands-on, join us as our 3D Printer Field Service Engineer!
- Technically support our partners and customers in resolving issues with their 3D printers by email and phone
- Perform on-site 3D printer installations, on-boarding, training, repairs, and maintenance for partners and customers in the field
- Help partners deliver outstanding service to their customers
- Collaborate on solving technical issues with our global engineering team
- Have a degree or working experience in Mechatronics or a similar field
- Can quickly resolve technical issues, troubleshoot, test, and repair hardware
- Have a valid driving license
- Enjoy connecting with people and are a great listener
- Are comfortable and conscientious when speaking on the phone
- Can autonomously manage your time and workload
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experience with Additive Manufacturing
- B2B service experience
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over $2Bn!)
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.