Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an Netsuite Specialist to join our Global Operations team. This person will be the owner of our Netsuite operations, support strategic project and program management teams to build processes and lead new systems implementation.
- Owner of Netsuite operations processes covering modules such as Inventory and Order Management, Procurement, Advanced Manufacturing
- Oversee end-to-end systematic processes within our supply chain, fulfillment, warehouses
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Lead new system implementations and process improvements
- Troubleshoot systematic issues
- Provide support to optimize user adoption and Netsuite configuration
- Manage coordination, administration and execution of cross-functional projects
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working with systems and supply chain operations
- Have experience with ERP systems, NetSuite in particular
- Managed full or partial ERP implementation
- Have knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain processes and concepts
- NetSuite certification
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.