Content Marketing Intern (Summer 2023)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Content Intern at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to share with the world the possibilities of 3D printing by creating content that appeals to our target audiences. The role includes writing high-quality content for our blog and emails, creating conversion-focused web pages, and working with a global marketing team at one of Boston’s leading technology companies. This role will focus on positioning our products across multiple verticals, from healthcare to entertainment to engineering.
If you’re passionate about technology, have a flair for the written word, a knack for the perfect tone, and a drive to tell stories, this is the perfect challenge for you!
Internship Term: Summer 2023
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application Requirements: Attach a writing sample that helps us get to know your work!
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop written communications and creative media (case studies, blog posts, guides, white papers, webinars, sales collateral, etc.) that grow brand awareness, increase traffic to our website, and drive lead generation and sales.
- Assist the Content team in managing, preparing, and publishing posts for our blog, and track content success to help shape and improve marketing campaigns that are being planned.
- Work cross functionally, especially with our Social Media Manager, to help better promote our content offerings.
- Help define and execute content marketing campaigns and strategy across our medical, targeting different funnel stages and 3D printing applications.
- Gain an understanding of our buyer personas and target industry segments to create a content plan aligned with buyers’ needs and our internal funnels.
- Maintain consistent style and tone throughout Formlabs content, editing the work of other content creators to bring it to its best.
- Writing and editing experience, preferably for web or other digital media.
- Prolific writing skills and attention to detail. Plus points for writing examples available for review.
- Quick to develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate them into effective content for technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset.
- High level of initiative and a bias for action.
- Other B2B marketing internships are a plus.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.