Dental Marketing Manager, North America
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for someone to expand Formlabs’ presence in the dental industry by coordinating and guiding the downstream marketing activities across the dental market. Through developing creative marketing and go-to-market strategies, you will build on Formlabs’ existing success and reputation and help position the company as the leader in additive manufacturing solutions for Dental. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs, we want you as our Dental Marketing Manager, North America.
This is a hybrid role based in our Somerville, MA office.
- Develop and execute the downstream dental marketing strategy
- Understand and communicate dental market trends to cross-functional teams
- Drive execution of creation of marketing materials and content
- Represent Formlabs as a Thought Leader at dental industry events
- Help our direct and channel sales team meet their revenue goals
- Have experience in the dental industry or related field
- Are excited to shape how the dental industry uses advanced manufacturing technologies
- Have success stories of campaigns you directly impacted
- Problem solve with customers and across the team
- Self-starter, ability to stay motivated with limited direction
- Team player who is passionate about achieving goals
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.