Country Marketing Manager UK&Ireland (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as our Country Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity to drive the marketing strategy and marketing program execution in these regions.
You will work closely with our channel and marketing teams to drive demand and awareness through our world-class network of resellers in key markets. You will put your creativity to work to develop new marketing programs and ideas that will make our brand and products stand up in a market where competition grows very fast.
If you are eager to be part of an exciting journey where you will contribute to the fast growth of Formlabs in Europe, this is the perfect opportunity for you: Country Marketing Manager (w/m/d) for our UK and Irish markets.
- Work together with our sales teams and our strategic resellers to define and execute demand generation and brand awareness programs in the region (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Collaborate with product marketing, content marketing, and marketing operations to build campaigns that achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline and revenue goals
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive
- Develop marketing opportunities with our network of key opinion leaders and influencers in our key industries - healthcare, dental and engineering
- Identify use cases and user stories that can be turned into webinars, blog posts, or other types of content that can drive demand and awareness
- Collaborate with our PR agencies in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities
- 2+ years experience in both online and offline marketing (this is a mid-level position)
- A strong grasp of marketing products within the UK&Ireland - you understand the media landscape and challenges/considerations of bringing products to market within the region
- Understanding of digital marketing channels including paid, organic, events, and how to craft campaigns that generate revenue results
- Experience in channel marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Clear communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly in-house fitness classes
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.