To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer, who will be excited to help us improve the way we use Salesforce across our organization.
Join us if you are motivated to take on Salesforce development and customization as a part of the Systems team! This will include building new apps, modifying and maintaining existing apps and integrations, and enabling development best practices (maintaining code coverage, version control). This role will work alongside Salesforce administrators, software engineers and other business analysts, as well as Salesforce super users across the business.
- Own custom development and app and system integrations within our Salesforce instance, developing new solutions and supporting existing solutions as needed.
- Work closely with the Systems Solution Architect, the Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrators, external Salesforce stakeholders and third party contractors to ensure the solution architecture is future-proof and scalable.
- Build custom integrations between other systems in use, using REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform events, etc.
- Build user friendly UI with the newest Lightning Web Components technology (we try to avoid dealing with Aura…)
- Work with different technological functions to address technical debt and implement coding best practices
- Test Driven Development
- High code coverage (with assertions of course :) )
- Clean Code
- Avoiding limitations
- Build and maintain documentations
- Working in a CI/CD environment.
- Are able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with a wide range of business functions.
- Are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks as required.
- Are a strong communicator with the ability to codify business logic.
- Are a problem-solver, able to mix your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to analyze business requirements.
- Have demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as a developer (3+ years experience).
- Look to constantly improve your problem-solving skills and find creative ways to make our system more efficient and future-proof.
- Preferably available at the Central European Time Zone
- Salesforce Platform Application Builder and/or Platform Developer certification is a plus
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Huge plus if you have experience working with Gearset or any other version control solution
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Monthly Wolt credits (70000 HUF) for lunch/food delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.