Services Training & Development Lead
Department: Global Services
Location: Milwaukee, WI
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking to further build out our Services Enablement program, and are looking to bring on a new team member dedicated to the learning and development of our Services team. In this role, you will be the face of onboarding for all new hires on the North American Services Team and will directly impact their overall experience. You will drive continuous improvement across the onboarding programs delivered through both on-demand and live channels. This role will be asked to develop and lead onboarding programs, drive ongoing development programs, manage internal knowledge resources, manage a team, and collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across the business.
If this role sounds exciting to you, apply today to be Formlabs Services Training & Development Lead.
- Lead internal training, onboarding and ramp programs for North America Services
- Serve as the primary contact for all new hires to the customer team through onboarding, and continued ramp into their role
- Project manage new program creation, and maintain and update existing enablement programs
- Track program performance against team KPI's and make adjustments accordingly
- Manage Services’ internal knowledge systems and communications
- Lead a Training & Development team to drive our teams’ knowledge, quality, productivity and development
- Manage the Team training calendar, and coordinate with external teams for content and facilitation
- Are passionate about Learning and Development
- Able to manage a high level of detail given a large amount of data
- Partner well cross functionally to work on projects
- Experience using a 3D printer
- Support or Customer Service experience
- Technical acumen
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.