Field Sales Account Manager
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Field Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and developing long-term relationships with customers. They will work with customers to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet those needs. They will also be responsible for generating new business and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products and services that they receive.
- Develop and implement account plans for assigned accounts.
- Manage and grow assigned accounts.
- Generate new business from assigned accounts.
- Maintain and update customer records.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Attend trade shows and industry events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at assigned accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations.
- Close sales deals.
- Work with other members of the sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Experience in generating new business.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample free on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.