Channel Enablement Manager
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Channel Sales team is looking for someone to drive the channel marketing strategy and sales enablement program through our top resellers in the Americas region. You will work closely with our channel sales and marketing teams, as well as our top resellers, to plan and execute their quarterly marketing plans. If you are eager to be part of an exciting journey where you will contribute to the fast growth of Formlabs in the Americas region, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as a Channel Enablement Manager.
- Supporting Americas head of channel sales in managing long and short term goals across entire region
- Build strong work relationships with our key channel partners in the region
- Management of regional sales and marketing budget
- Operational management of quarterly business reviews
- Track, analyze and present channel performance, impact of marketing spending and best practices (sales initiatives, marketing campaigns etc)
- Lead the marketing onboarding of new channel partners in order to enable them to run Formlabs-driven marketing activities as soon as possible
- Define marketing plans with our key partners and channel sales managers on a quarterly basis, including online and offline demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions and campaigns, etc.)
- Work cross functionally with our finance, marketing and sales teams
- Identify use cases and user stories that can be used to create marketing value (e.g. webinars, blog posts, PR opportunities, web content, display parts, etc.)
- Clear communicator and experience in working cross functionally
- Good at juggling multiple timelines and tasks
- 3-4 years of experience in channel partner marketing or enablement, preferably in a B2B setting
- Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Spanish or Portuguese proficiency is a plus
- Interest in 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.