Accounts Receivable Specialist (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are solutions-oriented, passionate about streamlining, vigilant and diligent, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accounts Receivable Specialist in Berlin!
- Process transactions across various accounts receivable functions
- Execute debt collection processes, including researching, reconciling, and resolving account discrepancies within your collection portfolio
- Analysis & reporting of accounts receivable data
- Provide support for internal and external projects
- Participate in the evaluation of current policies & implementation of process improvements and software testing
- Perform effectively in a high-volume and fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy, accuracy, and productivity, contributing as needed in a team environment
- Collaborate across teams to assist with our finance operations, and develop positive working relationships with both internal & external stakeholders, maintaining a focus on problem-solving
- Are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Have 5+ years of work/bookkeeping experience, OR a degree in the areas of Economics or Finance, and 2+ years of experience
- Are familiar with, and proficient in using financial management software & excel
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Are excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Have high level of accuracy and efficiency
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.