People Operations Intern (HR)
Department: People Operations
Founded in 2011, Formlabs became a unicorn company in 2018, and is today one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. Our team develops and brings groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Formlabs’s HQ is in Boston, with offices in Berlin, France, Tokyo, Singapore and China. To build our Product Development Center in Hungary, we opened our Budapest office and are currently in the process of establishing key Engineering and Customer Teams in this region. As of now in Budapest, we have a team of 100+ and growing fast!
We are looking for an enthusiastic student to join us as a People Operations Intern to help us grow our office and run people processes. We’d love to work with you for at least six months with a flexible working schedule (at least 20-25 hours/week). If you’re interested in learning how an HR team works in a growing, global tech company, keep on reading!
Your tasks will include…
- Assist in HR administration for the Budapest office, such as onboarding, employment contracts etc.
- Organize onboarding trainings while working closely with the Berlin team.
- Being the point of contact with our private health insurance provider, organize company doctor appointments and prepare documents as needed
- Work with the People team on projects and programs such as Employer Branding activities, organizing trainings and on-site events
- Answer questions from employees and managers
We would love to hear from you if you....
- Are currently studying and have an active student status in a Hungarian university for at least 6 months (‘Nappali jogviszony’)
- Study HR, Psychology, Economics or similar
- Have some practical work experience in an administrative role
- Can multitask and work independently
- Native Hungarian speaker and have strong command in English
- Are eager to learn and have excellent problem solving skills
What we offer
- Inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring teams
- Exciting projects and constant learning opportunities
- Monthly food delivery credit (Wolt)
- Monthly All You Can Move sportpass support
- Free beverages and snacks around the office
- Free German language classes
- Free Yoga classes
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Please note that our office is located in the heart of Budapest, at Andrássy street. We would like to make you aware about the fact that this role is office-based.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.