To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, joining this dynamic, intensely focused team means applying attention to detail and good judgement skills to financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business. If this excites you, then we want you as Financial Analyst.
- Support delivery of monthly management reporting processes for EMEA region (Summary of Financial Performance, Revenue Reporting, Variance Analysis, Operating expense reporting)
- Ensure the completeness of cost and profit center reporting and continuously monitor the respective P&L accounts for any inconsistencies
- Assist in the reporting and analytics of Topline results, Gross Margin (by product family), and Forecast/Budget vs. Actuals
- Assist in the preparation of Sales Trends analytics. Analyze variances and trends to determine changes in key business metrics
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy in Operational expenses, R&D costs, COGS reporting, Unit Forecasts and act as support where required
- Supporting the Head of EMEA Finance in all financial analysis matter, including Balance Sheet reviews and ad-hoc requests
- Support monthly financial close processes and ensure timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Have +3 years of working experience in Finance
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Have strong numerical and advanced Google Sheets / Excel skills
- Have ability to analyze and evaluate financial data to resolve inconsistencies, identify key issues, and propose solutions
- Are a team player with a hands-on approach to work
- Have the ability to work in multilocation and multicultural environment
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Weekly Wolt credits (70 000 HUF/month) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.