Account Executive - Munich (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Our Direct Sales team in EMEA is looking for a tech-savvy salesperson who will be a problem solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with customers and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join our team as an Account Executive (DACH) remotely from Munich.
- Proactively talking on the phone with existing and potential customers
- Using your customer focus skills to identify sales leads
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries within the DACH region (phone and e-mail)
- Managing, growing and nurturing our existing DACH account base
- Be open to additional outbound sales activities
- Driving sales with a solution-oriented approach
- Organizing regular client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction and sales growth
- Collaborating with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver sales results
- Attending trade shows and hosting customer events
- Native German knowledge and fluent English
- Min. 2-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Have an affinity to avant-garde technologies and/or engineering
- Are a relationship builder and are customer focused
- Drive for results
- Able to work independently and would still thrive in a team environment
- Experience in serving our specific customer demographics - manufacturers, product designers, educators or engineers
- Experience with Additive Manufacturing
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.