Software Engineering Intern- Dashboard
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As an intern on our software team, you’ll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers. Our software team constantly works to scale 3d printing to an industrial level.
If you’re passionate about software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you as a Dashboard Software Intern.
- Application development using python (django), go or C++
- Web component development in React+Redux and TypeScript
- End-to-end feature development including design, implementation and testing
- Design and implement well-structured code with strong focus on maintainability, testing and CI
- Work in a product-focused agile environment
- Have an active student status at a Hungarian College/ University
- Interested in developing a world class web dashboard experience
- Interested in working in a multicultural environment.
- Have experience with web development, either backend or frontend
- Interest in using python and django to produce robust and performant software.
What we offer:
- Weekly food delivery credit (Wolt)
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring teams
- Exciting projects and constant learning opportunities
- Possible long term career opportunity
- Free beverages and snacks around the office
- Fun team events
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.