Data Engineering Intern (Winter/Spring 2024)
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing fast, and that means a lot of data to crunch, software to build, and web applications to scale. Our Data Engineering team collaborates with analysts throughout the company to clean, aggregate, and transform data in order to build advanced analytics. You’ll work closely with the web, software, systems, and customer teams while supporting the data warehouse that runs Formlabs’ business.
If you’re a savvy data engineer who wants to build out our data warehouse and collaborate with a number of cross functional analysts, we want you on the systems team as a Data Engineering Intern.
Internship Term: Winter/Spring 2024 (approximate dates: January 22 - April 26)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
Application Requirements: Portfolio/website recommended
- Are a data analytics enthusiast
- Lifelong learner with a collaborative nature
- Experience building data pipelines
- Proficient with SQL, especially for data warehousing and analytics
- Familiar with ETL and ELT principles
- Experience with data warehousing technologies such as BigQuery, Snowflake, or RedShift
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS and GCP
- Ownership of data integration into the data warehouse
- Can write unit tests and regression tests for data pipelines
- Can monitor and troubleshoot production data pipelines
Bonus points for:
- Experience using ETL tools such as Informatica, snaplogic, dbt, etc.
- Comfortable gathering requirements from data analysts, as well as assisting in function testing off those requirements
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.