Growth Marketing Manager
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
On the Growth Marketing team at Formlabs, you will be responsible for finding new customers and driving top line revenue growth. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Product Marketing, and Sales to drive prospect engagement and build sales pipeline. You will own pre-purchase marketing efforts for a large portion of the business. If you are eager to take the next step in your career at a high-growth tech company, join us as a Growth Marketing Manager.
Position Location: Somerville, MA (Greater Boston Area)
- Audience growth: Help diversify our top of funnel marketing mix to drive printer sales and revenue. Tactics will include looking for new partnership opportunities, running multi-channel campaigns, and optimizing our paid strategy.
- Lifecycle marketing: Define the journey from lead to qualified lead, and improve our handoff process to sales. Tactics will include designing and building email nurture campaigns, creating and running webinars, leading sales enablement meetings, and more.
- Reporting and data analysis: Work with our marketing analytics team to understand campaign results, review trends, and take action to improve performance.
- Build multi-channel lead generation campaigns based on data-driven hypotheses to generate qualified leads and help drive printer sales
- Partner with Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, content, paid marketing, and sales teams to build campaigns that achieve monthly lead and pipeline goals
- Manage our core lead funnel and measure revenue performance for all campaigns, channels, and programs.
- Develop and manage our webinar program to engage with new and existing audiences
- Manage work across marketing automation tools (Marketo) and our CRM (Salesforce) to optimize lead generation and nurturing processes
- Track, report, and analyze program(s) performance, and recommend additional investments
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role with focus on Demand Generation or related area
- Demand Gen planning, campaign management, webinar, and email execution experience required
- Demonstrated ability to measure marketing results in terms of sales performance
- Experience in the engineering, manufacturing, or product industries would be a bonus, but not required
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.