Global Head of Services
Department: Global Services
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is one of the most admired brands in 3D printing. And we are guided every day by our mission to increase access to digital fabrication so anyone can make anything.
Our CEO, Max explains why customer service is center of who we are:
"Customer service is especially important and interesting in 3D printing. This is a new tech that upends a lot of how people make things. Different user interfaces, different users, equipment in different locations, different business models.
We orient our whole company around making this change easier, and customer service is at the core of that. And as a new industry and operating at an unusual, accessible price point, there are no standards for how that service is best delivered."
If you want to lead a best in class services program, we want you to join our team as a Global Head of Services.
- Directly manage the Global Services team with 100+ members supporting a fleet of 25,000+ 3D printers
- Indirectly manage (dotted line) members of the Customer Strategy & Operations team focused on supporting the Services team
- Clearly communicate the vision and top priorities for Global Services to build a strong culture on the team
- Reduce response times and resolutions to open customer service cases by creating efficiencies and processes to improve the customer experience
- 5+ years in service / customer success / call center roles (majority in B2B, majority in hardware)
- 3+ years in service / customer success / call center leadership roles
- Significant experience with delivering service directly and via channel partners
- Experience delivering service remotely (e.g., phone, chat) and in the field
- Experience directly managing at 50+ person team
- Experience developing and deploying services strategy
- Experience in sales
- Experience building “white glove” service programs for high value customers
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample free on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.