Applications Engineer (Japan)
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a stellar entrepreneur to drive our expansion in Japan. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Applications Engineer for Tokyo, Japan, and help us grow.
- Connect with, validate, and train potential resellers and partners in Japan
- Maintain the quality of our printers
- Know the 3D printing landscape in Japan, inside and out
- Are an expert in CAD manipulation and design
- Keep up to date with the pros and cons of 3D printing and can offer compelling arguments for different materials
- Reach out to high-profile 3D printing enthusiasts and find compelling user stories
- Absorb technical details like a sponge, and are able to learn our products well enough to conduct quick on-site repairs
- Conduct market research to support the Channel Sales Manager on potential competitors
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners
- Speak, read, and write Japanese perfectly and skillfully
- Ready, willing, and excited to travel throughout Japan
- Native-level fluency in Japanese, fluency in English
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.