Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs your keen communication and relationship-building abilities to help us spread our message throughout the land. If your superpower is crafting compelling stories, if you sweat the details, and if you have A+ hustle, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a PR Manager, and help us grow.
- Develop, lead, and implement communications strategies and programs:
- that fosters positive brand awareness and help supports sales and company goals
- for corporate initiatives and product announcements
- for awards and speaking
- Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations
- create written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases
- forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and social mavens, nurture existing relationships
- Proactively identify, nurture and pitch exciting stories about to national and mainstream press about 3D printing that will inspire the world
- Manage and work closely with our PR agency to amplify our voice and efforts
- Align with colleagues in Europe and Asia to drive a globally consistent PR voice and strategy
- Have a track record of developing successful PR programs, generating meaningful PR outcomes and press coverage
- Are a self-starter who proactively and consistently develops PR initiatives to advance the company
- Have experience managing PR for technology companies, startups, and innovative products, either in house or at an agency
- Have a clear understanding of print and digital media (including social media) channels
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology, manufacturing, and the industry of “making things”
- Know a great story when you see it, and have the vision to bring that story to life
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.